Tracey Taylor and Dee Green are the creative force behind 37 Frames Photography. With studios in Tokyo, Japan & Brisbane, Australia, this Australian duo are multi-award winning wedding photographers worldwide.
After almost two decades as one of Asia’s leading wedding photography teams with their flagship studio in Tokyo, Master Photographers Tracey Taylor & Dee Green have excitedly expanded to open a branch of their award-winning wedding photography at home in Australia.
Tracey & Dee were named in the World’s Top 30 Wedding Photographers by Signature Weddings, and both have been awarded the prestigious Master Photographer title from WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International). 37 Frames has also been named as one of the most sought after destination wedding photography teams for the past two years.
Tracey & Dee are both proudly accredited by the AIPP (Australian Institute of Professional Photography) & are award-winning members of the ISPWP (International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers), WPJA (Wedding Photojournalist Association, Fearless & AsiaWPA (Asia Wedding Photographers Association). They also have images included in Junebug Weddings Best of the Best Wedding & Engagement Photo Collections several years running. 37 Frames is the only photography team from Japan on the AsiaWPA Top Photographers List and were recently awarded in TopWeds Best 30 Wedding Photographers of Asia.
Tracey & Dee are invited speakers & photography judges for wedding photography conventions & competitions around the world. Most recently giving the keynote speech at the Professional Photographers of Asia Conference in Shanghai. They are also regular speakers, judges and educators at WPPI in Las Vegas every year.
While of course it’s not always about the awards & accolades, these honors represent consistency and excellence at a world level and a total dedication to the importance of photography in both digital & printed forms & to delivering exceptional client service. It’s a recognition bestowed by peers and industry leaders, all translating into producing treasured stories for generations, drenched in quality. It also delivers trust to 37 Frames clients. Trust that they are hiring a dedicated career professional to tell the story of one of the most important days of their life.
Tracey & Dee’s unique perspective on weddings stems from their extensive travels & immersion in foreign & fascinating cultures. With destination weddings taking them and their team all-over the world.
Seeing how couples all over the world live, love and celebrate is truly extraordinary and the importance never lost on them.
37 Frames has grown into a talented & creative ‘Collective’ of very talented Photographers to canvas your love story, wherever that may take you. 37 Frames Photographers are fully trained in all facets of the 37 Frames signature style by Tracey & Dee, Master Photographers & Creative Directors of 37 Frames Photography. 37 Frames photographers are professionally accredited & award-winning photographers in their own right, all working towards becoming a Master of Photography & higher. They deliver meaningful images. Fashion-forward. Timeless & contemporary. 37 Frames is known for a thorough documentary & journalistic approach with an added dash of Tracey & Dee’s epically poetic portraits. The creative focus, however, is always on you just being you…
Tracey & Dee and the team at 37 Frames are passionate about creating beautiful, timeless legacies beyond the expected. The approach is fresh & modern, natural & real, with a dedicated team-photographer vision resulting in a more cinematic coverage. A 37 Frames experience is full of darling surprises, covering breathtaking histories in the making & all the moments in between. Always based on colour, light & emotion.
37 Frames have been featured in magazines and media worldwide and are affectionately considered valuable members amongst the leaders of the wedding photography industry.
Above all, Tracey, Dee & the 37 Frames Team love nothing more than telling life’s most beautiful stories & they simply cannot wait to tell yours…
“Tracey & Dee of 37 Frames Photography (and their international award-winning team of photographers) have a passion for perfection, and the skills and talent to achieve it. Creating images that are evocative, emotional, and truly extraordinary, these accomplished photographers tell stories with their cameras that read like novels you simply can’t put down. Sought-after for their stunning in-style images, they set trends in both Asia and around the world, and they’re always thrilled to capture your love story wherever it takes you.” ~ Junebug Weddings Magazine
Recent Awards & Accolades include:
- 2016 – Master Photographer accolade awarded by WPPI
- 2016 – AIPP Accreditation
- 2016 – 4 Awards in the WPJA (Wedding Photojournalist Association) Q4 Collections – Ceremony, Emotion, Portrait
- 2016 – 8 International Album Awards ( Silver Distinction, Silver) in the WPPI Annual 16×20 Print, Album & Filmmaking Competition (6 Wedding Albums + 2 Engagement Albums)
- 2016 – 15 International Print Awards (Gold, Silver Distinction, Silver) in the WPPI Annual 16×20 Print, Album & Filmmaking Competition (Wedding Photojournalism, Wedding Day, Bridal Party, Portrait, and Children categories)
- 2016 –WPPI invited speakers (Las Vegas MGM Grand – Wedding & Portrait Photographers International Conference)
- 2016 – International Judges for the WPPI Annual 16×20 Print, Album & Filmmaking Competition
- 2016 – UK Stylist Magazine – Best 30 Wedding Photographs of 2015
- 2016 – MSN.com Best Wedding Photography of 2015
- 2016 – International Judges for the Professional Photographers of Asia Conference Print Competition Shanghai
- 2016 – Keynote speakers at the Professional Photographers of Asia Conference Shanghai
- 2016 – 4 Awards in the WPJA (Wedding Photojournalist Association) Collections – Ceremony, Emotion, Reception
- 2015 – Top 30 Wedding Photographers of the World – Signature Weddings
- 2015 – TopWeds 30 Outstanding Wedding Photographers
- 2015 – Master Photographer accolade awarded by WPPI
- 2015 – WPPI 2015 Second Half Awards – 4 International Awards of Excellence in the Wedding Categories
- 2015 – 3 Awards in the ISPWP (including 1st Place) Summer Quarter (All About Light, Getting Ready, First Dance)
- 2015 – 22 Awards in the Asia Wedding Photographers Association Awards (including 1st Place Ceremony, 1st Place Engagement, 2nd Place Bridal Party, 3rd Place Engagement)
- 2015 – WPPI 2015 First Half Awards – 4 International Awards of Excellence in the Wedding Categories
- 2015 – Invited Judge for the WPPI International Awards of Excellence in Las Vegas
- 2015 – 2nd Place – WPPI International Awards of Excellence in Las Vegas – Wedding ALBUM Category – Multiple Photographers
- 2015 – 2 Gold, 1 Silver Distinction & 8 Silver WPPI International Awards of Excellence (wedding, engagement, album & family categories)
- 2015 – Top 20 Award from the ISPWP (Winter Collection)
- 2015 – LYTRO Studio Artist
- 2015 – WPPI invited speakers (Las Vegas MGM Grand)
- 2015 – Two images selected in the 50 Best Wedding Photos in the world for 2014 by Junebug Weddings – Best of the Best 2014
- 2014 – 2nd Place in the Ceremony Category from the Asia Wedding Photographers Association
- 2014 – 11 Awards of Excellence from the Asia Wedding Photographers Association
- 2014 – Junebug Weddings Best of the Best Engagement Photos of the World 2014
- 2014 – Two Top 20 Awards from the ISPWP (summer quarter) – Engagement Category & Decisive Moment Categories
- 2014 – 1st Place – WPPI International Awards of Excellence in Las Vegas – Wedding Category – Bride or Groom Alone
- 2014 – WPPI International Awards of Excellence – 7 Awards – 1 Gold, 2 Silver Distinctions, 4 Silver
- 2014 – WPPI 2014 International Conference – Master Class invited speakers (MGM Grand – Las Vegas)
- 2014 – Asia Top Photographers List from the AWPA (Asia Wedding Photographers Association)
- 2014 – Best Wedding Photographers of the World – by Junebug Weddings
- 2014 – Junebug Weddings Best of the Best – Best Wedding Photos of 2013 – 2 Honorable Mentions
- 2014 – Top 20 Award from the ISPWP (spring quarter) – Engagement Category
- 2014 – Top 20 Award from the ISPWP (winter quarter) – Bridal Portrait Category
- 2014 – Fearless Photographer award for Collection 19
- 2013 – Nominated by American Photo Magazine for their 2013 ‘Top 10 Wedding Photographers in the World’ list
- 2013 – Rangefinder Magazine – 37 Frames feature story
- 2013 – Three Top 20 Awards from the ISPWP (fall quarter) – First Dance & Wedding Dress categories
- 2013 – World’s Best Wedding Photographers Hotlist – Junebug Weddings
- 2013 – WPPI (2013 second half) 1st Place – Wedding Photojournalism, 3rd Place Commercial & 5 Accolades of Excellence
- 2013 – WPPI (2013 first half) 3rd Place – Photojournalism, 2nd Place – Commercial & 5 Accolades of Excellence
- 2013 – Three Top 20 Awards from the ISPWP (summer quarter) – Engagement, Wedding Dress & Reception categories
- 2013 – 2nd Place: Portrait – WPPI 16×20 Print Competition & 4 Accolades of excellence
- 2013 – 2 International Awards of Excellence from UK Wedding Photography Select
- 2013 – WPPI Photographers Ignite speakers
- 2012 – World’s Best Wedding Photographers Hotlist – Junebug Weddings
- 2012 – Creative Asia – Medalists (Wedding, Photojournalism, Commercial & Fashion, Travel, Landscape)
- 2012 – Creative Asia Travel Photographer of the Year (3rd)
- 2012 – WPPI Awards of Excellence 16×20 Print Competition – 6 Accolades of Excellence
- 2012 – WPPI Photographers Ignite speakers
- 2011 – WPPI First & Second Half Members Competitions – 2nd & 3rd & 18 Accolades of Excellence
- 2011 – Px3 (Prix de Photographie Paris) – Silver Medalist
- 2011 – International Photography Awards (IPA) – 4 Honorable Mentions